Monday, April 19, 2010

Plane and Friend :)

April 19, 2010: Trip from Cagayan de Oro City to Manila
Plane: Cebu Pacific - Flight 5J 390
Seat: 7F (Window Side)
Departure: 6:20pm
Arrival: 7:45pm

This day was both fun and not fun...

Not fun, because I'm leaving CdeO...My sisterlet cried and many people that i know felt sad...We'll surely miss each other a lot...But hey!! I always tell them we'll still see each other on the net (Facebook, YM! & Skype for example)...:) I'm in Manila now and I will be leaving for Bangkok tomorrow night...:)

It is still fun because I was able to meet new people and won a new friend...The Alaska Basketball Team was in the same plane as I am...We boarded the plane at around 5:50pm and took off at around 6:15pm...What made it more better? :) My "seatmate" was one of the Alaska players, and we became friends...We talked all throughout the flight...We talked about all sort of random things, from traveling to christian faith...:) This day, I saw most, if not all, of the Alaska Team Players, including their coach and former player of Alaska team, Jojo Lastimosa...Indeed, it may be once in a lifetime experience for me...However, I did not took pictures or asked my new friend to have picture with me and with his team mates...I was shy, and I don't really have a camera, only cellphone camera...:) But still, that experience was for me to keep...And what's nice was he said something that made me think twice of how is my relationship with GOD...

One lesson from that conversation: Back sliding is really not good (who says it is?)...It changes our relationship with God and going back to Him will be very very hard, as compared to the first time we came to Him...In addition, we became more responsible and accountable of our actions, especially when we are aware that what we are doing and what we are about to do is wrong and unpleasing before God...In the Bible, Jesus said that not all who call Him "Father" or "Lord" is His child, and He does not know such people...Why? Because not all who call Him "Father" and "Lord" follow and obey His ways and command...As a child of God, we must follow His example and obey His commands...

One lesson from that experience: Everything is possible with God...I was really feeling a bit sad leaving CdeO, but God has started showing that where I'm going is somewhere helpful and fruitful for me and for the people around me...Overall, the check-in and the flight was really more than okay and enough for me...Indeed, I am never alone wherever I go...GOD IS WITH ME & IN ME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment