Friday, April 16, 2010

The Graduate :)



March 27, 2010 - one of the most memorable and fulfilling days on my life...that was when my life as a student ended and i was sealed with my degree in Bachelor of Science in Psychology...I AM NOW A GRADUATE!! :D and now currently an unemployed graduate...hehehe :D being a graduate has a lot of perks: no more assignments, projects, school reports, thesis paper, but also no more ALLOWANCE...hehehe :D most of my classmates are now looking and applying for jobs...and i am so excited to try applying for different jobs, but i guess that has to wait...:) i already have plans for the moment, with the help of my aunt...:) i will have a sort of vacation for a while then will see what GOD will impress on me on which work i should apply for...there are a lot of opportunities waiting for me (THANK GOD!) and soon i will start choosing which door to open....i just hope GOD will lead me to open the right door...

No comments:

Post a Comment