Thursday, April 22, 2010

BACK in HANOI :)

April 22, 2010 (Wednesday) around 8:45am, Air Asia Aircraft Flight FD 3700 bound for Hanoi from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok, Thaliand landed at Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam.

After all I went through, I finally got to Hanoi safe and sound...:) The most hard and challenging part of my trip was in the Philippine Immigration...This lady immigration officer was so hard on me, and on some other passengers who were also bound for Bangkok...She really gave me a hard time and scared me a lot...That was the very first time I experienced interogated by an immig officer...(it was not my first time to go to Bangkok and Hanoi though)...She was asking a lot of questions, most of it retorical and sarcastic...I was so nervous, I texted my church pastors and friends to pray for me out of desperation...And deep inside, I was praying really really hard for God's intervention and favor...Finally, she had me interviewed by their head...And it turned out that their head officer was more kind and approachable...(thank GOD!!) The "interview" with the head officer was not scary and hard at all...It barely lasted 10 minutes...After the head officer asked few questions, he asked another immig officer to clear me...When I was cleared and was heading to the boarding gate, I bursted out to tears and was crying all the way...Thank God Mommy Jeaneth called to check out on me...I was able to let my feelings out while talking to her...It really helped a lot...And she said it was good that I was able to undergo such experience, so that next time, I will not be scared that much...She asked me what time was that when I was interogated by the lady immig officer...And it turned out that it was at that the same moment that GOD impressed on them and urged them to pray for me...Indeed, even though we're far from each other, GOD moved and connected us together through prayer...That was why Mommy Jeaneth called to check on me, because God told her that something was happening to me and I need comfort and help...The whole trip was really okay and nice and thank GOD time flew so fast...:)

I am very much enjoying here in Hanoi with my family..We went out, ate at some places, went to praying meeting, and Mommy Jeaneth bought me a cute dress (for sunday)...It is really peaceful in here...:) hehehe :) THANK GOD FOR THE SAFE TRIP!! GOD WAS WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment