Thursday, July 2, 2009

from the office to the laboratory: the Student Assistant

my duty at the operator's office is done...now, i'm at the internet lab...i'll be here from 5pm to 7pm...

during mondays, thursdays and fridays, i'll work at the office from 12nn-5pm, then at the internet laboratories (STC/SS) from 5pm-7pm...while during tuesdays, i'll have class from 5:30pm to 8:30pm after my 12nn-5pm duty work...during wednesdays, my SA duty is from 12nn to 3pm, and will have a thesis class from 4pm-5pm...5pm is the activity hour in our school during wednesdays...so, i'll be at the peer facilitator's office or at the XUPS office for any org activity...EVERY MORNING I HAVE A CLASS TO GO AND ATTEND TO...:p

the taks are not really hard for both my SA office assignment...at the office, i just have to answer calls and forward them to the offices the people wants to call to...at the lab, i just have to wait for students to come in and out, and of course make sure that everything is in order inside the laboratory during my shift...

disadvantage: sometimes it can be very stressing especially if i have homeworks/assignments and studying to do...i need to split my attention between doing my job as a Student Assistant (employee) and as a student (graduating student)...

advantage: free internet usage during my duty hours!!! :p even when i'm at the operator's office, my supervisor would allow me to use her computer so that i won't get bored while waiting for incoming calls...also, being a Student Assistant means i'll have a bit of work experience...and this is a better way to spend my free time...i will have training also...hihihihi :p

God really open doors that will help us become a productive child of HIS...i know GOD has a plan for me why He let me be into these offices...and i give Him all the glory because He indeed has given me His favor...(that's another story to tell) hihihi :p

No comments:

Post a Comment