Wednesday, July 1, 2009

at 20 :p

i just turned 20 last May...i am over and out from my teen years and am now entering my twenties...i didn't like increasing and adding another year/number on my age...i like being young...i'm not yet old, i know, but i feel i'm more closer to it than ever...maybe it is because i got more and more aware and conscious of the responsibilities that comes with age and maturity...i feel like i am more tied up than ever...i get anxious most of the time of what will happen to me next...i am still in school now but i get anxious all the time if i'll have work or not when i graduate...i get worried of what will happen to me for the next days, weeks, months, and years...

the day before i turned 20, i was really complaining about it to my friend...i gave a big deal about it...and i felt sad...but now, i don't feel the same anymore...i guess it was my thoughts that brought the negative energy to me before i turned 20...being 20 didn't stop from bringing out the child in me...i am still free to do the childish things i always liked and wanted to do...i see that age doesn't really matter when you're young at heart...i guess no matter how old i'll get, if i still love to do what i love to do now, then i guess nothing will stop me from doing it...i like to make "manya" to anyone i can make "manya" with...it helps me feel better and happy all the time...even when talking to God...:)

what i like most about being young is being free and just be FREE... no worries, no tie ups..i don't have to worry about anything, because what comes will just pass by...kids don't worry about anything...and they trust mostly everything...also, i still feel like i'm still a "baby" in the sight of God...why? because there are still a lot of things i need to learn and see to help me grow mature spiritually...

what's amazing about growing old in age? it indicates your level of maturity and your years of experience...for me, i realized that the more i grow older, in age, the more it reminds me of the number of years that GOD has been with me, showering me with love and abundant blessings...i am 20 now...and it tells me that i have lived a beautiful and sweet life for 20 years...i may not be perfect, but GOD's love is perfect and it's more than enough for me...what else can i ask for when God is already there?? :D isn't it amazing how simple things can tell us of how mighty our God is??? :D

2 comments:

  1. Hmmn...now I know why your sleepy most of the time!:)

    Any questions?have counseling session with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha :) yeah...you're thinking i'm depressed and i've been worrying too much about things...i guess a processing of my emotions will help, but not with you...and you know why...hahahahaha :) thanks for offering though...:D

    ReplyDelete